Favorites Menu

Is there a way to get the Favorites Menu to always be open on the side of the
browser? I know in IE7 you can hit CNTRL+SHIFT+I - but is there a way in the
registery or something to make it open ALWAYS by default?

I know this is an IE6 Newsgroup - could I get the instructions for IE6 and
IE7?

I could not find the IE7 newsgroup.

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hello,

Thank you for using newsgroup!

Based on my test, if you pin the Favorites Center in IE7, the Favorites
Center will always open when you open IE.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

| From: =?Utf-8?B?U0pNUA==?= <[email protected]>
| Subject: Favorites Menu
| Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 07:52:04 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser
|
| Is there a way to get the Favorites Menu to always be open on the side of
the
| browser? I know in IE7 you can hit CNTRL+SHIFT+I - but is there a way in
the
| registery or something to make it open ALWAYS by default?
|
| I know this is an IE6 Newsgroup - could I get the instructions for IE6
and
| IE7?
|
| I could not find the IE7 newsgroup.
|
| Thanks,

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hi,

I am just writing to see how everything is going. If you have any updates
or need any further assistance on this issue, please feel free to let me
know.