Euromillions...

Reaction score
Up to a £117m jackpot now!

On my Watford FC forum, the Admin bought 4 tickets with some excess advertising money, starting a thread saying 'what to do with the money if we win'. Hahaha, etc.

I bought a couple of lines just in case too.

He went and won £212,000!! Haven't heard from him since.

Crazy.

Reaction score
My Dad's a Watford FC fan & has been since the 1940's.
In those days he tells me they played in blue & none of this fancy kit!
Would be nice to see them back in the premiership even for 1 season.:thumb:

Reaction score
Nah, I like the Championship. We did play in blue once upon a time, changed to yellow and nicknamed 'the Hornets' via popular vote :D

We have a brilliant academy, I would prefer to stay in the Championship and just develop all of our kids. The Premiership corrupts clubs and supporters alike. We have a great togetherness and team spirit, which all goes to pot when players are earning £50k/week. Seen it all before, get promoted, spend millions on garbage, get relegated and almost go into administration, and have to start from the ground up. Its happened both times we have gone up :(

10/18 academy players in the matchday squad at the minute, with 5 starting. 11 if you count Loach who we got on his 17th birthday, so would technically be an academy player by the bastardised Arsenal version of 'home grown' :D

Ask a Question