Ermahgerd Snow

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
No snow here in good old Wales,

http://wttr.in/Pembroke Dock

You english don't harf bang on about the weather don't yus.
tease.gif

Of course, of course, we love to moan, drink cups of tea, wave the flag of St George, wear pyjamas, play bingo and wear bowler hats.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Of course, of course, we love to moan, drink cups of tea, wave the flag of St George, wear pyjamas, play bingo and wear bowler hats.

As an ex-pat I'll miss all of those treats apart from the pj's. PJ's awful things that get all twisted and knotted up, only ever wore em once and that was in hospital, an eventually I only wore the top part.

Don't know if I dare wave the Cross of St George around here at the moment. Might give it a go when me collar bone is fully healed, just for the h**l of it. :lol:

Reaction score
Trouble is we do not have enough snow and therefor do not have the equipment to move it apart from salting the road, so when we do have a few ins of the stuff it throws us into confusion

Reaction score
Great bit of kit that man built for the snow:thumb:Just a shame I did not understand a word he said:lol:

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
Just a shame I did not understand a word he said:lol:

Self-explanatory, really. He just tells that the parts come from an electric bike conversion kit, and gives a short presentation about where various components (e.g. battery) are. A funny detail: the tire is covered with chicken wire for better grip on ice.

:lol:

Ask a Question