Is It Snowing yet?

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
It's been snowing here for about two hours after raining all day. :(

However, it is very wet snow and is not laying - yet !

The weather front is moving south and should have passed here by the morning, hopefully. :)

Maybe you lot further south will get it later tonight or tomorrow morning. :D

Reaction score
Thanks nivrip, but you can keep the white stuff. The weather forcast for here is rain showers tomorow, but unfortunatly we need a couple of months worth. As the smaller rivers in the South East.especialy in Sussex and some parts of Hampshire are drying up acording to the local news.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
What a strange country this is, walking about open air just wearing a shirt (up top) today, very mild. Has been raining steadily since mid-afternoon though.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
It snowed from 5PM till 4AM but the snow was so wet that we only got about 1cm covering. The majority of that has now melted. :D

Water reserves will be boosted though.

dlf

Reaction score
No, we got rain - upwards of 5 or 6 centimeters and some tornado's. Weirdest day, now were having sun in Dallas.Last year we got 6 inches (~15 CM?) of snow over night.

Reaction score
:thumb:Haven't been to the Lone Star State since the early sities when I was in the Royals and it was hot and dusty then I don't expect it has changed much since then. But having seen some of quads photo's I guess it has, as everything over in the US doesn't stand still for long.

Ask a Question