It's snowing again

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
It's snowing again here, in fact, it began a couple of hours ago, but up to now, it is not sticking - well, not at this level. The hills are looking quite white though.

We were expecting our grocery delivery today, scheduled between 12 - 1:00 pm, but the driver turned up an hour early, because Sainsbury's were anticipating that some of the roads would become impassable later on. Excellent service I thought :nod: It's really appreciated at the moment, because my dodgy back has "gone" again :( and it wouldn't be easy to troll around shopping just at the moment.

So, anyone else getting snow today?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
It was snowing all day yesterday here, didn't lay at all though. Thankfully!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
We had a little bit yesterday, but none so far today thankfully. :)

I've got loads of driving to do this week, so I don't fancy getting stuck for hours like those poor souls in Jan! ;)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Never really stopped snowing here, its been snowing everyday now for the last week and usually sticks for most of the day, then gets washed away by heavy rain and then starts again the next day..

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Sunday an inch of snow and everything looked as per me last lot of pics. Snow stayed around and there is still some left today. Higher up you go the more snow there is. Looks like winter all over again.

Good job I got me trailer and tow bar sorted and went wooding on Friday and Saturday. Woodshed now looking like a woodshed again :D

Reaction score
Its been snowing hard and raining hard the last few days in Dublin.....it's also seriously cold....the house is freezing and the heating is up very high. Hope it passes soon. Did we all forget its supposed to be cold and snowy at this time of the year.lol

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
The last time it snowed in Houston was December 4, today there is a forecast that it would snow late afternoon/evening. Its now 6:30 PM and raining and very cold but no sign of the snow yet. :confused:

Here is the forecast form now onward till tonight.

Cloudy. Rain and snow in the evening...then a chance of rain and snow after midnight. A slight chance of sprinkles and isolated flurries late. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent in the evening decreasing to 40 percent after midnight.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Today started off raining.

Right now it's very mild bright and sunny.

Yesterday evening cod and rainbow trout fell from the sky and fried fish could be smelt as far away as Basingstoke.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Was snowing when I went to Appleby this morning at 10.00 o'clock.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

See the clump of trees in pic 1 that get hidden by the upright in pic 2 well thats where I took pic 3 from.
nod.gif

Attachments

• IMG_0017_1.jpg
    IMG_0017_1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0018_1.jpg
    IMG_0018_1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0020_1.jpg
    IMG_0020_1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 165

Ask a Question