Ermahgerd Snow

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
So has any one had any yet?

A few days back it was all 'prepare for blizzard like conditions' and now its just some rain. Here at least anyway.

Any of you guys further north seen any of the white stuff?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Not a thing here yet! There's a bit of drizzle here too, but that's about it - it's not even that cold!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
It's been cold and drizzly, but no snow or sleet. According to the forecast it's not due until later tonight, so I guess we'll see...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Its just started snowing pretty heavy here, Not laying yet though.

Reaction score
massive amount of Hail. That's it so far thankfully!!

Hate it. Gotta go get my lad tomorrow as well. I really hope it don't

Reaction score
We have snow started a couple of hours ago, I think it will be hell in the morning if it freezes. At the moment we have a couple of ins but it is lying on the recent rain water and is slippery as hell. Even the dogs wouldn't go out in it for their last walk down the road and back.
Take care all of you out there:nod:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Completely dry all day with sunshine. :)

Cold now, only 2.3C. :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
It got me as well :blush::blush:

As for snow, nope none in East London yet. Just been raining all day. That said it has snowed a bit in Potters Bar where my brother lives.

How the hell did you miss the snow in East London you are next to Kent or rather just over the river. Never mind you wait till you wake up in the morning and find you have six feet of the stuff outside your front door:lol::lol::lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Well it snowed here at around 16:30, right as rush hour was getting going. Everyone at work evacuated like the fire alarm had gone off, it was genuinely amusing to see the panic on peoples faces.

It had been raining all day so it didn't settle much, but did cause a bit of chaos on the roads, but hey thats what us Brits do when it snows right? It was all gone by 10pm.

Reaction score
Here we have about a inch of snow haven't taken the dogs out yet but it looks ok a lot of fuss about nothing realy

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
WhatsApp Image 2017-01-12 at 20.14.31.jpeg

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
And, on a similar note.

Snow.JPG

:D

Yes, it's arrived here too. It's about 2 cm deep.:eek:

Awaiting pictures from Urmas. ;) :D

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Ermahgerd (also known as “Gersberms” and “Berks”), a rhotacized pronunciation of “oh my god,” is an image macro series featuring a photo of a young woman holding several books from the children’s horror fiction series Goosebumps. The phonetically written captions are meant to sound like a speech impediment caused by the use of an orthodontic retainer, often using the snowclone template “Ermahgerd X.”

A speech impediment doesn't sound at all PC though. :eek:

Now I know. :)

Or do I? ;):D (will have to look up "rhotacized" now)

Ask a Question