Windows XP elimination of fonts

Reaction score
Sirs, someone could explain to me how disinstallate the fonts from the control panel ? Thanks a lot for an expert. Domenico.

Reaction score
Please, is it possible that nobody knows how eliminated installed fonts ? Thank, Domenico.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Which fonts do yu want to delete and why d yu want to delete them ? Its just a matter of highlighting the font then clicking delete

Reaction score
I should like to delete many fonts from the control panel, because I have installed too many of them and useless for my graphic design and fantasy personal cd covers. But the selected fonts don't disappear with the sample delete function. Thanks for the answer. Domenico.

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
Rather than deleting them, you could simply move them to another location and install whatever fonts you want to be there so that the list of available fonts in the applications is down to what you wish to use. I would not recommend deleting them permanently, just in case.

Opening Fonts in Control panel leads you to the folder location where you can simply right click and delete what you want.

just my two cents.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot ! With a sample drag and drop in another place, I resolved my problem about too many fonts in the list. Thanks, Domenico.

Ask a Question