Dual Boot PC

Reaction score
I am looking to install this but run a dual boot PC would I have to install the download into both Windows7 and Ubuntu

Reaction score
Sorry Evan I think I put this on the wrong thread I am dual booted, but thank you for the link. I was talking about WCG would I have to download WCG on both Windows 7 and Ubuntu. Sorry about the confusion.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
bootneck02 said:
Sorry Evan I think I put this on the wrong thread I am dual booted, but thank you for the link. I was talking about WCG would I have to download WCG on both Windows 7 and Ubuntu. Sorry about the confusion.

Ok sorry, miss red your post. Yes you would have to install it to both W7 and Ubuntu...

Reaction score
Thanks Evan for the info, I had a feeling thats what I would have to do.Once thanks for the help.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
bootneck02 said:
Hi All I have downloaded WCG and is now running on Windows 7 and joined the team.

Well done bootnexk02. Before you know it you will be racking up the points ......:D

Ask a Question