DL

I have 100 email addresses in an excel spread sheet I would like to import
into an
Outlook 2007 DL I want to do it all at once instead of one at a time how do I
go about doing this? Can I cut and paste them into field. This is what I did
in outlook 2003.

Emily Lin

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting here!

I notice that you have posted the same question in this newsgroup, which I have already responded. So please check my answer there
and if you need any further assistance on this particular issue, please reply to me in that thread so I can follow up with you in time.
Also, please don't cross-post the same question in the newsgroups in the future so that our engineers can work on your question
efficiently. Your understanding and cooperation is appreciated.

For your convenience, I have included my reply as follows:

*********************
When you say "100 emails", do you refer to "100 contacts"?

I recommend you to perform the steps below to do so.
-------------------
1. In Outlook 2007, right click the Contacts folder > choose 'New Folder' > name it as '100contacts' to create a sub-contact-folder
under the Contacts folder.
2. Click the File menu > Import and Export > follow the wizard to import the contacts in the Excel file into the '100contacts' folder
in Outlook 2007.
3. Click the File menu > New > Distribution List > name the DL > click 'Select Members' > choose the '100contacts' folder, highlight
all the contacts > click 'Members' to add them into the DL' > click OK > click 'Save & Close'.
Thus, all the conatcts are imported into an DL in Outlook 2007.

If you are unable to do so, feel free to send the Excel file to me and I will import it into a DL and send the DL back to you. My Email
Address is (e-mail address removed). Thanks.

Sincerely,

Emily Lin,
Microsoft Online Partner Support