Dedicated Partition for Pagefile

Gerry Cornell

Can Vista and Windows XP share a dedicated pagefile partition?

--
TIA.

Gerry
~~~~
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mikeyhsd

I allow mine to, have been doing it for a long time.
no problems YET.
I use first partition of second hard drive dedicated to page file use.

(e-mail address removed)

Can Vista and Windows XP share a dedicated pagefile partition?

--
TIA.

Gerry
~~~~
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute

Richard Urban

Yes. I am doing it now. Each operating system has it's own pagefile on drive
C:

There is a shared pagefile on drive F:.

Whichever O/S I boot into uses the one on Drive F: also. Under Vista, this
one on F: seems to get the majority of the work.

Richard Urban MVP
Microsoft Windows Shell/User