Vista Message

Gerry

Message says Burn pictures and cideo to DVD.

It appears over this message as I compose. It appears the same place on the
Desktop.

What is it? How can I remove it?

TIA

~~~~

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerry

Jan

Thanks for your information.

I should have tried my Number 1 Tip before I posted! Restart the computer
and see if the problem goes away. When I did it had gone!

I am still getting to grips with the Vista User Interface. It is not so user
friendly as XP and earlier operating systems.

~~~~

Gerry
~~~~
FCA