Connectivity Problem?

argyliz

From: "argyliz" <[email protected]>
Subject: Winsock Provider Catalog?
Date: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 4:34 PM

When I try to go to a restore point....I get the message that Windows found
a problem with the Winsock Provider Catalog? Would appreciate
advice/counsel from anyone, and thanks in advance..

Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I]

See if these articles help:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811259
How to determine and recover from Winsock2 corruption
http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/WinXP/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/2007-05/msg05893.html
Re: Winsock provider catalog (summary of previous post)
http://www.tabletquestions.com/529776-post13.html
Re: Winsock provider catalog

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- (e-mail address removed)