From: "Mail Administrator" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
Date: Monday, July 16, 2007 4:33 PM

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 4 days and 0 hours.
Host aol.com is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:

<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

Please reply to <[email protected]>

R. C. White

Hi, Ralph.

Did you pay your bill to Fuse.net? :^{

Just kidding, of course, but the problem appears to be at your ISP. Can you
voice-phone their Tech Support and ask them what's happening?

The alternative explanation is that there is some disconnect between
Fuse.net and AOL, or in one of the many links between your ISP and AOL. The
key line is:
Host aol.com is not responding.

It does not appear to be a fault of your computer, or of Vista.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

Charles W Davis

It has nothing to do with your ISP.

Your IP address, or a group of IP addresses assigned to your ISP have been
blocked by the AOL server. This happens when someone subscriber at AOL
reports you as a spammer, or AOL receives some unknown number of messages
from you. Wait 24 hours and you may be able to send individual messages
again, but don't put a bunch out at a time.

I live in a large age (55+) restricted community. We have many clubs with
membership lists up to 1,200 members. All have been blocked by AOL. We have
found that there is nothing that you can do. Lately Yahoo has joined the
blocking.

Gary VanderMolen

Anyone who sends more than X messages per day to AOL members
is likely to be considered a mass spammer by AOL. Just what
quantity constitutes 'X' is not known.

Gary VanderMolen