cd-rom - cd icon trouble

Reaction score
I had this problem a few years back on a laptop, only way to fix it was to get the drive replaced

Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
I had this problem a few years back on a laptop, only way to fix it was to get the drive replaced
I have 2 cd-rom drives and one virtual CD-drive (software) and none of them works, I mean doesn't show the volumes...so I don't think I should change the drives...I think you didn't understand my problem!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi Rula

Just so we are all clear, please itemise your problems and we wll do our best to help.

Kind regards

Gabs x

Reaction score
Could this not be caused because of the Virtual Drive that you have?...

As .. I know that this has been mentioned earlier but the same thing happens when you use a shortcut for a drive.. perhaps this virtual drive software has detected and done something....

This is just a guess.. and no real knowleadge is behind this statement!!.. lol

Reaction score
it worked with the virtual cd, I know this, because I used it. but I think there is another reason, maybe I changed some settings in Windows, or in BIOS maybe something...I don't know, I tryed all the methods I knew, but it doesn't work, and I though someone had the same problem and can help me...

Ask a Question