Car Insurance.

Reaction score
Just got my renewal for my car insurance.
Heck of a good deal & did not know it covered business use as well.
Company was £50 cheaper than others i had tried.

Oh the company is Churchill so a :thumb: for them.

Only downside is after paying car tax, insurance & service/m.o.t next month i have banned myself from buying anything online till November and then it's time to save for C*******s!!!:lol:

Who do others use & have you got a good deal on renewal??

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Our insurance has gone up for the past few years, but after calling them up and showing them what their own online quote generates for a new customer, it's always knocked quite a bit off.

Thankfully never had a proper claim on it, but we've had a chipped windscreen and a smashed windscreen repaired without touching the no claims. Oddly, both of these happened from a stone on the M6 toll!

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Plenty of shopping around is the key, comparison sites are alright but not all insurance companys use them. We tried comparison then tried direct line straight through there site and saved a good £150. I think we paid £650 fully comp which is pretty darn good.

Reaction score
Forgot to add that the offer of cheap breakdown cover was also muted.
As was travel insurance at a discounted rate, but I get this for free via my bank.

Ask a Question