Bargain 70% Car Insurance Discount

Reaction score
Click HERE

For This...

Rapid Bonus - Pass Plus

• If you haven't any NCD but you've already completed the Pass Plus course simply call us on 0800 092 9564 with your Pass Plus certificate number, and we'll include your first year's no claim discount right away.
  • If you haven't any NCD and haven't yet done Pass Plus read on for details of how you can save money.
What is Pass Plus?

Backed by the Government 's Driving Standards Agency, Pass Plus helps young drivers gain valuable additional driving experience that may not be covered in driving lessons - and there's no test to take at the end!

Its six modules cover driving in

• town
  • in all weathers
  • at night
  • dual carriageways
Norwich Union offers you your first years' No Claims Discount free from the date you complete the training. This is the equivalent of approximately 50% discount .

The course will only cost £99 for Norwich Union's Rapid Bonus customers to complete, a saving of up to £46.

In simple terms more driving experience means you're less likely to have an accident, and you are more likely to hang onto your No Claims Discount, saving more money sooner that you thought.

The Pass plus discount

You can save up to £46 off course fees when you pay the Norwich Union Offer price of £99 for Pass Plus. You can also claim your first years' NCD upon completion of the course. The savings you make in insurance premiums will cover the cost of this course.

To claim your course fee discount once you have taken out a Rapid Bonus policy simply:

• follow the instructions given in your pack
  • complete the course
  • call us on 0800 092 9564 to arrange the refund from your premium
The savings continue each year because you begin with the equivalent of 2 years No Claims Discount at your first renewal, - and so on...
Oky doky!! So a 50% Discount for the PassPlus, and 20% for buying online...!

I was looking at £2000 for car insurance, now i am looking at under £1000!! This sounds like a good deal to me... BARGAIN :D

Chris

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Car insurance = a legal con that takes ridiculous amounts of money.

When you make a claim ... watch them come up with a clause you missed in the fine print ... no pay out.

I don't buy car insurance ... :eek:

Nope, not me.

Nettie has to ... I refuse.

Reaction score
Mucks, you drive without insurance? or don't you drive...

agreed. it is a con, but i will be buying it as i need to stay on the right side of the law.

muckshifter

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Mucks, you drive without insurance? or don't you drive...
christopherpostill said:

agreed. it is a con, but i will be buying it as i need to stay on the right side of the law.

I drive ... and, NO, I will not buy car insurance ... however, I am insured. Nettie, my wife, I believe has me insured. Well I think she does. ;)

I must have some insurance; otherwise I would not be able to TAX my car. :D

At the risk of being 'flamed' or even shunned by people here ... if I had my way, I would not let Nettie buy my insurance either ... what could possibly happen to me??? Even if I killed somebody, God forbid, I would probably get a Ban or even have to do 'community service' or sent on a 3 week all expenses paid holiday for my rehabilitation.

Some things get my back up, and CAR insurance is one of them ... It's a bloody con. :mad:

Convince me I need 'insurance' and I may, just mabe, buy my own. :p

Reaction score
You need insurance so that anyone you hit (and not kill) can't sue you (and Nettie) out of the country because they can't claim to have their shiny new Bently that you "broke" repaired...

Reaction score
if you don't have no claims, yours will be expensive. You wont if you dont own your own insurance. Best to save up and it would be like £100 a year

Reaction score
Mucks, if you dont have insurance and you hit and injure someone then who will pay if they need private medical treatment? OR if you hit a child and put them in a wheelchair or a vegetative state for life then who will pay for their treatment?

Reaction score
Oh, but you are right, it is a bloody con!! But then again, so is council tax, and mobile phones and just about everything else!! And dont even get me started on tax when this country is run by a bunch of overgrown children who get paid a fortune to do not very much and just lurch from one disaster to the next!! HO HO HO, what a good mood im in today! :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
But lets all admire the "bargain" i showed you all :)
Admire? Admire?

OK, hang on....

There, I've mounted that post in a frame, hung it on the wall and have two subtle spotlights pointed at it.

I have set up a comfy chair in front of this object of admiration and I'm looking at it long and hard.

One can't help but wonder how marvellous it is, truly an artifcat of great worth and deserving of even a King's admiration.

How's that then?

muckshifter

Reaction score
bodhi said:
Mucks, if you dont have insurance and you hit and injure someone then who will pay if they need private medical treatment? OR if you hit a child and put them in a wheelchair or a vegetative state for life then who will pay for their treatment?
Settle down folks ... I do have car insurance ... I just refuse to pay for it.

:rolleyes:

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Admire? Admire?

OK, hang on....

There, I've mounted that post in a frame, hung it on the wall and have two subtle spotlights pointed at it.

I have set up a comfy chair in front of this object of admiration and I'm looking at it long and hard.

One can't help but wonder how marvellous it is, truly an artifcat of great worth and deserving of even a King's admiration.

How's that then?

Flops, note the sixty sixes and ninety nines around the word "Bargain"

I was pointing out that compared to other providers, its a good price. BUT i agree it is still extortionatly expensive.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Flops, note the sixty sixes and ninety nines around the word "Bargain"

I was pointing out that compared to other providers, its a good price. BUT i agree it is still extortionatly expensive.
*flops smacks himself upside the head*

no no no matey, you've missed the point. Yes, it is a good deal.

I was simply taking the mick out of your use of the word 'admire' :D

muckshifter

Reaction score
I'm not going to ask Nettie what I/she pays ... I may just blow a fuse.

:)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Then this should cheer you up Mucks - I pay £480.00 a year with full no claims bonus. That's for fully comp with protected no claims bonus and legal aid.

Yours is probably something similar, hehe :D

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Settle down folks ... I do have car insurance ... I just refuse to pay for it.

I wasn't having a go mucks, was just saying that why you do need it, it is useful if a situation like that arises. But it is stupidly expensive. Ive been driving for 8 years but have always been a named driver on my parents insurance, so next year when i try and insure my 1 litre car it will prob cost me about 800 quid for the year!! Is there an emotiocon for being sick?!!!!

muckshifter

Reaction score
here you are
puke3.gif

:eek:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
bodhi said:
That's actually quite revolting.
You don't say.

But since when has up-chucking ever been pleasant?

You know, technicolour yawn, making love to the lav, crying chunder, liquid laugh, nope, it has never been much fun.

But my doctor tells me it's a natural defence mechanism, so there ya go :)

You asked, you received, so shall it be :D

Ask a Question