I WON !!! ... wow hahahahahaha

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Just got this email ...

TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO (HEADQUATER)
Customer Service Department Affiliate of Toyota Japan .
#28 Kanashiwa road Tokyo JP Tell: + ** *** *** ****.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM Participants were selected through a computer ballot systemdrawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.
As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 343-221-8756, with serial number 454-17 drew the lucky numbers 3, 8, 13, 22, 27, 41 and Bonus number 12 , Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/ 453L /GMSA and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$500, 000, 00 in cash, including a Toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$2,650,000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category. CONGRATULATIONS!

Please be informed that your CHEQUE of the sum of US$500,000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact youragent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be ship to.

To begin your claim, please call your claim agent or send email immediately.
Ms. SATO ASUKA EMAIL: * deleted*
TOYOTA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY
TEL + ** *** *** **** NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, Please quote your
1. Full name
2. Address / contact number
3. Country of origin
4. Occupation
5. Email.
Send above information in your correspondences with your claims agent.
Sincerely ,
MR VICTOR KAZUYA
D.V.P FINANCE
I told them to stick the funds in my, non-existent, PayPall account ... and as I can no longer drive I'm going to donate the car to a PCReview competition.

laughingsmiley.gif

I must admit, the CC at the top of the email, which I haven't posted, had 10 names all with the same christian name as me ... ain't we ALL lucky. ;)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Jeez Mucks - you are so lucky
nod.gif
- I never win anything like that.....:(

laughingsmiley.gif

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Jeez Mucks - you are so lucky
nod.gif
- I never win anything like that.....:(

laughingsmiley.gif
nor me ... first time.
nod.gif

:p

Time to delete that email address, me thinks. ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Winning the lottery is Lucky, but winning a Japanese lottery you didn't even enter... wow :eek: ;)

I hope you'll still remember us all when you're in your Luxury yacht along side Bill Gates :D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
I know what you mean mucks *sighs* before I moved to gmail I was winning so many British, European, etc Lotteries I had never entered that I just had money comming out my eyeballs :rolleyes:
One thing I noticed though... It was quite interesting just how many of these multi mega million £/$/Euro companies used hotmail addresses. I guess even the biggest companies sometimes need to budget :(
& how often the original emails were sent from addresses that ended with .co.z? (sorry, I was so excited at the thought of all my winnings :rolleyes: that I just can't remember the second letter of the code) or some similarly non British/European country.
But then, like I said, budgeting can be such a problem for these multi million £/$ companies.

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Ask a Question