Access Cant access help and support

Reaction score
Ok firstly when i bought my new PC in Thailand i had the software instaled when i bought it.ie no disc. Had a problem a while back and took it to the guys who know what they are doing. They had no idea how to fix my problem. So they said the only solution was to reinstall window XP. Ok no worries. So they installeded Xp again. But when i try to goto Help and support its says it isnt installed. I could go back and get them to install it. But i thought. Is there anyway i can get the relavent(sp) plug in or something via the net?

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
you may be able to get it from the microsoft website but you really should have a CD with your PC, go back and ask for one

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
you may be able to get it from the microsoft website but you really should have a CD with your PC, go back and ask for one

Its Thailand mate. I can buy a hooky copy for less that 4 quid. But they install when you buy a new PC and you dont get a disc. But i just thought maube someone knows of somewhere i can get the help and support.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
is it really that important? you can probably find what your looking for online

Ask a Question