Call of Duty Question .

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I played COD as a greenhorn right through to where you are on a russian boat and there is a guy reading out about mother russia , then some planes come over and shoot up the boat . There seems to be nothing I can do at this point and I die and the game stops .
Is this the end of the game ?????????
I'm playing the game from the begining at the next level and am getting shot to bits on lorry all the time but thats a different story .
Nice game and pretty cool graphics . :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Thanks TD guess everyone else is in shock cos they bought a shock or did they buy a shock
happywave.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I vaguely remember that bit. You either have to crouch or go prone, and you'll reach the shore then.

And that's when the fun begins :D

You have to advance up a slope under fire and it's a really hard bit.

You have to keep sprinting between cover to get the top, zig-zagging all the way up.

Save often.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
haha, just like real life- you dont have a chance to fight back... just get mowed down :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Tell me about it . Took me three days to get of that bloomin lorry and now I'm gettin shot up on the ack ack guns . Looking forward to the Russian campain . :D:eek:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I vaguely remember that bit. You either have to crouch or go prone, and you'll reach the shore then.

And that's when the fun begins :D

You have to advance up a slope under fire and it's a really hard bit.

You have to keep sprinting between cover to get the top, zig-zagging all the way up.

Save often.

Crouch down , throw meself on the floor , why didn't I think of that . :eek: Mind you its along time since I played Japs and Comandos down on the farm . :rolleyes:
laughingsmiley.gif
:D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Well I managed to plan the flag in Berlin . Hooray !!!
I expected a harder fight at the end so that was a little bit of a let down . Apart from that it was a smashing game . Seems like games have got better since this was made so I've got lots of fun to look forward to . :D

Ask a Question