Call of Duty: Ghosts

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ooooops :lol:

The recession must be bad if they can only afford graphics design for cars and not helicopters :fool:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
That's a surprise, gotta say. I know I've said no more CoD for me but must admit this one looked quite interesting.

The real turnoff though was forty quid for the game then £55 for DLC, a lot of which is already available which means it could have been included in the game.

The words 'extracting' and 'urine' come to mind.... Talk about killing the goose that lays the golden egg.

Activision in my opinion are a bunch of greedy scumbags.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Interesting article on Kit Guru today: Of course you don’t like Call of Duty, you’re a gamer

Point is guys, nothing is ever going to change with Call of Duty unless the culture changes first. It doesn’t matter what I think, what you think or what the reviewers think: if it sells, it gets made. The only way to make the franchise better, or give the poor guys at Infinity Ward and Treyarch a chance to do something different with their careers, is to vote with your wallet and show non-gamers what a wealth of brilliance there is out there.

Ask a Question