Bioshock 2

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Here are a few links to previews and a few trailers to wet your appetite. Not long now. :)

Return to Rapture: Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the story continues with an epic, more intense journey through one of the most captivating and terrifying fictional worlds ever created

IGN Preview

Siren Valley Trailer

bioshock2specialedition.jpg

Anyone going for the uber special edition at £69.99?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Pre-orderd this one from Amazon already for £24.99 :D I'm not fussed about the collectors edition stuff, although those posters do look pretty cool :)

Mass Effect 2 and BioShock 2 should keep me sorted for a few months :nod:

One thing I really liked about the 1st BioShock was the ability to have those little turret bots fly around under your control - a very nifty idea.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
lol, i copies that other bit from another forum in a hurry, didn't mean to add the bit at the bottom. I haven't paid for the collectors edition. :)

Looks like a good game though dont it.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Looks a bit more lively than the first one.

Something of a must-have, methinks :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ok, didn't have much time at work to post the above, but to expand on this....
Pre-Purchase BioShock 2 - Four Pack

Pre-purchase now save 10% and receive one copy of BioShock 2 for yourself, three copies to give to your friends and four copies of BioShock to give to your friends
The 4 pack is £80.97. That would mean you get Bioshock 1 + 2 for £20.25 < Bargain!

Original one is a classic. Still going for £13.99. :)

If anyone's up for it post here and i'll sort it out if we got enough. Pay me via PAYPAL GIFT and i'll gift them to you.

Simplz. :D

Reaction score
Hi folks....i played bioshock 1 on xbox 360. This release looks hugely accelerated and the music seems more dramatic or scary lol. Yes, no ??

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm up for that V_R :) I've got it pre-ordered on Amazon, but I guess I still have a couple of weeks to Cancel as it isn't out for a while.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Really sorry guys, but i got a chance for a part of a 4 pack, and took it. Was just coming on here to say. :blush:

If you can find two more guys then one of you can still do it though.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'm up for it if we can find one more.

Who's going to be the principle purchaser and how do we pay them though?

Steam won't accept my Natwest Debit card and I don't have enough money in Paypal account atm to make purchase.

I can pay whoever by bank transfer. Or, indeed, £20.25 by Paypal, which I'd prefer.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
It is easy, one person buys it, then get money from other three. Then send the other copies via steam gift. Just have to be friends with the other buyers. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
V_R said:
It is easy, one person buys it, then get money from other three. Then send the other copies via steam gift. Just have to be friends with the other buyers. :)

Uh, yep,I know it's easy I didn't say it was hard :confused:

I'm just pointing out I'm not in a position to be the principal buyer and trying to confirm method of payment between purchasers.

'I'm not going to buy CoDWaW2 - Oh yes I am!' ' Let's buy left4Dead 2 between 4. Uh, let's not.'

Hmm

;)

btw Abarb, I'm friends with Ian on Steam but not yourself. I'm known on Steam as slippery_sid if you'd like to add me as a friend.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't mind being the principle buyer if we can find enough people in the next couple of days and payment is via paypal.

BTW V_R, you mentioned "Pay me via PAYPAL GIFT" - how does that work exactly? Is that a way of getting payments for a gift and avoiding fees?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I don't mind being the principle buyer if we can find enough people in the next couple of days and payment is via paypal.

BTW V_R, you mentioned "Pay me via PAYPAL GIFT" - how does that work exactly? Is that a way of getting payments for a gift and avoiding fees?

I believe so, yes, although recently when I sold a motherboard and cooler the buyer paid me via Paypal, specified 'gift' but I was still charged a coupla quid fees.

The guy actually had the good grace to pay me another two pounds without me asking.

I'd estimate the fee to be about £2.00 on a £20.00 sale which raises the price to around £22.00 but still good value methinks.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Uh, yep,I know it's easy I didn't say it was hard :confused:
Wasn't implying that, was just saying for the benefit of anyone who dont know how its done..

Yep exactly that. you pay 20.25 and the other gets 20.25. Pick the option below when sending payment. :)

2dayaoi.jpg

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
So Ian is to be our leader.
nod.gif

Flops and me are two of the musketeers.:D

Who will be the third musketeer ?:)

Sid eh I knew that already as your moniker was on the gift you sent. Will add you all as friends next time I fire up Steam. If I post me moniker here will I get steamed spam or do they have a blocking facility ?

:D