best virus scanner???

Reaction score
thanks alot ady, i know itsme is right but i mean hes just come in basically stating the obvious and kinda coming across like he hasnt ben reading half of what ive said, thankfully ive managed to get sum CD's so i can back up my most important files atleast. thanks again mate, really appreciate it.

Reaction score
leey2ki said:
oh my ******* lord, i have said i want to re-install, but i can not ******* afford to just wipe everything clean otherwise i am going to loose money, jesus christ mate, read next time before you try "repeating advice"

I have read your thread and all the replies? Now if you cannot afford to save your work onto DVD use CD`s instead, if you carry on trying this that and the other you will lose everything any way so it is up to you? Ady and mucks have done everthing posibble to help, I am just saying the aformentioned as it is likely that even by saving your work you may still save the offending file and then your PC will be infected again, so cool down don`t get upset

Reaction score
sorry dont mind me, im just stressed out, got alot going on at the moment(personal/family matters) n had a terrible weekend and then this, not in the best of moods really, sorry again snappin.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
No problem dude - chill out, save what you can, try the repair and if it don't work you will have to re-install.

Remember to scan all the files you save before re-loading them :thumb:

Reaction score
yeh i will do, thanks again, atleast ive got my more important files saved to disc which is my main priority.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I'm pleased to see you ALL have settled down ... ;)

:)

Reaction score
leey2ki said:
sorry dont mind me, im just stressed out, got alot going on at the moment(personal/family matters) n had a terrible weekend and then this, not in the best of moods really, sorry again snappin.

Ah! don`t worry I know what its like so Good luck;)

Reaction score
cheers again everybody for the help, its truely appreciated(even if i do get stressy at times) lol

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Seems I missed the party :)

Ady, step over here will you?

Ok, here's your scroll and here's your award, an enamel badge for services rendered.

Oh, and for your patience, here's some beer money. Enjoy :D

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Thanks Flops - I certainly needed the beer money :nod:

Reaction score
Dean

Last night I installed XoftspySE and like one of the above posts, spyware doctor found about 50 pieces of sh## ar spyware, I then used xoftspySE which found a further 150 bouts of spyware. None of the posts that I have read have mentioned xoft but it worked for me. It isn't realtime protection but when you run a scan it kicks ass and not only that but it is superfast, give it a try and give me your opinion. :D:thumb:

Ask a Question