Are you a customer of Mesh Computers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi murdoch :)

murdoch said:
Once in a while it seems from Suzi's post Mesh get it right.
Well not really. I have finally got to the bottom of this suspicious post and I must apologise for this outrage. There has been a bit of Festive Frivolity here, Suzie123 is my secretary. We had been discussing that although it is true Mesh Victims are more likely to post than satisfied customers, at least you know, especially if Davey is involved, that the post is probably true. However, anyone with a vested interest in the survival of Mesh can make a bogus post praising them. Suzie has sought to illustrate this point by her post. In fact her post contains much from posts made by “Another Forum Editor” and is the typical deception of stating a couple of truths which readers digest like …….

“Mesh sell tens of thousands of computers every year”
“All retailers have disgruntled customers”
“Those who have a bad experience are far more likely to post on forums”

Then feeding them a gigantic porky pie and hope they swallow it like …….

“There is nothing wrong with Mesh customer service or tech support.”

Sadly this sometimes works and it is worth remembering that it is not only sad old gits and humble young crunchers who make the mistake of buying from Mesh. We have had a businessman and magistrate on this forum and a surgeon and vet on “Another Forum” who are also Mesh Victims.

While it is true that a man of my advanced years does welcome his fairly young voluptuous secretary taking the initiative in some situations, this is certainly not one of them. I do apologise to all of you who have been understandably offended and I make this Solemn Pledge …..

“When Suzie comes back to my pad on Christmas Eve I will give her a damn good spanking” :eek:

However, as with some other Solemn Pledges I could mention, this is not quite what it seems, because when she comes back to my pad I usually give her a damn good spanking anyway :D

Let us all hope that after the Which Survey on Computer Retailers where one of the worst performers was Mesh, the BBC Watchdog Report shaming Mesh and the efforts of all we Mesh Victims to expose the truth about Mesh, that there will be fewer Christmas Mesh Victims presenting here in January than in previous years
nod.gif

Finally, just a quick word to all my fellow Mesh Victims on this forum to explain that I have not deserted The Quest of warning others about this most disreputable company. I have simply been devoting my limited time to posting on other forums, where for some reason I have gained a reputation for being a sad old git who makes long boring posts. I just cannot understand it :confused:

But I better shut up now and wish all fellow Mesh Victims, Forum Staff, Members and Guests .......

******* A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year *******

Regards,
MeshVictim :)

Reaction score
Hi feckit :)

feckit said:
In response to Suzie123 ..... As for your comments about other members, for someone so new to be slagging off other people (MeshVictim) thats a bit cheap!
Why feckit ....... I just never realised that you cared ;)

Happy Christmas !!!

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I think this "thread" has run it's course ... I take it on myself to close it.

Have a Merry Xmas all ... if a dump-truck empties it's load on you, smile. :thumb:

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question