Anything New Comming out soon

Reaction score
I'm interested in replacing Final Fantasy 4. Right now I'm thinking about picking up guild wars becasue its free online play, and I can play at my leisure.

The again, I don't mind the $15.00 a month. So my question to you all is, is thier anything really really good to be comming out soon??? Soon I mean like next 6 months or soo. I am fairly patient. I was told that the next Final Fantasy game will only be comming out for Xbox(with no pc version to be heard of) becasue the PS3 with not have or support a hardrive. IS THAT TRUE--- WHAT IS SONY THINKING!!!!!

Oh yea, as roleplaying are my favorite, I like Action adventure as well. Infact I don't know what I like better, Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy. Any if anyone knows anything please leave a post with some details. I mostly check this forum at work and cannot access any sites to do with games or entertainment. So I'm relying on you guys, thanks.

Ask a Question