a good rpg game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have always played it full screen.. But if you wanna window try conquer game. there you can play window or full screen and its just like MU, maybe even better! Anyway i just came from confirmation class.. at LAST its over. We are gonna have like 50 relatives to party this so it means automatically nice pile of cash :D Im gonna buy Guild Wars after that. Its game just made for me! Waah i like tacticing! After that i wont be seen in those free MMORGP s anymore.. anyway i stay this forum, i like this place. See ya!

Reaction score
miker said:
ok here is what i look for in a good rpg game.
-i want to be able to do what i want when i want like mabby train or go hunt.
-i also dont want to have to beat levels
-and i dont want to be able to beat it, like i want it to never end.
and it has to be rpg obviusly and a internet game. like TIBIA

so i want a game that is basicly like tibia but better graphics and i dont want to have to pay monthly.
so ya if abyone has any good games that i might like plz post who knows someone else might like it to lol. THX
runescape is a fun game. u can do quest be a black smith and a lot more. if u check it out add me my name is fable_guy3 and i will help u with it. u can also become a member and do a lot more stuff but u have to pay to be a member u dont have to be one though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Try Shadowbane

its good graphics and its completely free exelent gameplay is pvp based rpg with multiple servers and hundreds and thousands of players and lots of guilds and nations to join. SHADOWBANE...Ubisoft

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
This is a very old thread.

If you want to recommend an RPG game or enquire as to which ones are any good, start a new thread.

This thread locked.

PS: It's very, very easy to get a virus from playing Runescape, especially if you're quite young and a little naive when it comes to that sort of thing. You have been warned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question