A Christmas Message to all Mesh Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PC Advisor Forum Editor is on the run........

The "Editor" of this august forum has threatened me with his lawyers. In accordance with IDG's privacy policy I have requested that he release to me all the data that they hold about my activity on the site.

He has refused to do this!

He has now blocked me from accessing the site!

Need I say more?

Reaction score
Editorial Integrity? It's for you to decide..

I promise I shall not bore you with any further detail about this squalid little episode. Just judge for yourselves based on these facts:

The "Editor" of PC Advisor's forum says he has records which prove that I made no further posts after late afternoon yesterday.

Apart from the two PMs which I sent him just before 10.00pm giving him the information he requested, my post timed at 9.57pm is on public display.

I have asked him to release these "logs" to me. He has refused to do so and says he doesn't have to give a reason.

He has barred me from the Forum.

QED

Reaction score
Hi Lovepeaceguru

I did see the unfair way in which you were treated on "another forum" and you have my sympathy. It was indeed very similar to what happened to me in July 2005 when I was effectively gagged. There clearly is an issue regarding the impartiality of the editor of "another forum". I have posted on several forums about Mesh, but only one of the forum editors has made any response and that was an extremely hostile one from the editor of "another forum". I have only seen Mesh adverts on one of the forums on which I have posted and that is "another forum" ....... coincidence ???
You can still read the posts in "another forum" if you are not a member and you may like to read this one .......
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/index.cfm?action=showthread&threadid=195605&forumid=2
The thread was started in May 2005 by a Mesh Victim called mosley_m, who has posted his nightmare with Mesh Customer Service on this forum aswell, and revived by another Mesh Victim in January 2006. A couple of Christmas 2005 Mesh Victims have contributed and for the first time I have seen the forum editor, and his usual band of Mesh Zealots, are struggling to suppress the truth despite resorting to removing one post and threatening to close the thread !!!

All Mesh Victims know how you feel at the moment Lovepeaceguru, may I suggest you "chill out man" :cool: get your computer sorted and then return to the fray. If it is revenge you are after, and no Mesh Victim would blame you, it is best taken cold !!!

Best Wishes,
MeshVictim.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Allegedly

I hope so, but I suspect that he is being mucked about over it.

As stated on another forum recently, author unknown?
Never buy from a company that owns horses and drinks in the saloon in Dodge City, because they will be a bunch of ……. (Think of westerns, the ……. & Indians!)

All the above is of course allegedly

Reaction score
Hi timmy :)

I hope you are subscribed to this thread and get an email. I also hope you have long since had your refund from Mesh and now have a new PC. I am sure other Mesh Victims as well as myself would be interested to hear the final chapter of your long running nightmare with Mesh. If you do return, you must have a read of scappy's thread "A Problem with MESH".

Regards,
MeshVictim ;)

Reaction score
Mesh Victim

Missed your Xmas message but its wonderful and so right, Keep up the good work I will be writing to Brent Trading now. One day we may hear the annoucement they have closed, I notice they have sale on in a June PC mag I picked up the other day . ... could they be in Trouble ?

My fingers are crossed for all those lovely people at Mesh support and particulalry the one who said "its your problem now" , but at least this one was being honest! so perhaps I should respect this individual.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hmmm, yes an xmas thread ... as it is now June and we have a 'current' thread for Mesh, I'll close this one.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question