A Christmas Message to all Mesh Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Stage 1: Acknowledgement...congrats!

Stage 2: Something actually happens! - Fingers crossed!

So is it a refund or replacement timmy?

Reaction score
Canes. You mean do I want to gamble my winnings so far on a double or nothing, or take the money and run. Well, I'll take option B please. Shame really, as the Mesh system should have been a really good one. Lets see how long it takes.

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Oh we don't mind as long as it is not in anyway form shape size of an advert ... I personally would not give you tuppence for that Mag. ;)

:cool:

Ty for the clarification muckshifter.
Know what you mean about "that Mag", someone bought me a copy for Christmas ....... mind you, it came in damn useful when we ran out of toilet paper over the long New Year weekend :)

Cheers,
Meshvictim.

Reaction score
Hi timmy :)

Great News !!! I am very pleased for you.
I think you are right not to count your chickens, but if Mesh have offered "refund or replacement" in writing (all be it an email) and they do the dirty on you again, then I think that would be something Ms. Anderson would take up with them directly, on your behalf.

Best Wishes for a quick refund !!!

Reaction score
Update. Its all going at a bit of a pace now. Davey at Mesh has contacted me to arrange collection of my PC and says the refund should be in my account by next weekend...

Reaction score
Excellent news timmy! You're finally getting there!

Surely money should be deposited first then the PC would be collected? - Maybe that's just what i'd want ;)

Time to start looking for an nice alternative now eh bud! :)

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Oh we don't mind as long as it is not in anyway form shape size of an advert ... I personally would not give you tuppence for that Mag. ;)

:cool:

Ooooh a licence to slander! :D i like it!

Just kidding :)

And yes PCA is pooh.

Reaction score
Canes. Yes I would like my money first, but I dont think that happens anywhere. Anybody got any suggestions on what to buy with my hard earned dough, Dell, Evesham etc.....

Reaction score
Probably best to open a new thread for that one timmy, stating your budget and what you will mainly be using the Pc for (gaming, graphic work, etc etc) As much info as possible helps a lot. :)

Reaction score
Don’t let mesh RTB your pc, you will not see it for a long time...Trust me!

Last edited:
Reaction score
post2bios. I know, it came back DOA so now I am getting a refund.

Reaction score
I have an RTB warranty, Mesh however have a habit of returning pc's still with faults, as you found out. Good luck getting a refund, this is were the fun really starts, they will try every trick possible not to give you a refund. Let us all know how you get on.:mad:

Last edited:
Reaction score
post2bios. Well they have actually agreed in writing to refund me, so if they want to play games it will not work with me. The Home repair warranty is worthless, all they do is sent out some kid with a part and thats all he is told to replace. If there is another problem a) he hasnt got the part and b) he doesnt know what to do. In effect they might as well post the part to you so you can fit yourself so you dont have to wait in all day for him to arrive. RTB is even worse for the reasons you said. Hard to see how they keep going. Anyway, thats me all done with Mesh so now its time to move on to a better PC.

Reaction score
timmy, i really hope you get your refund, but it may take some time, a mesh promise is worth nothing.

u can tell that techies at mesh are not well trained, they love to use magnetic screwdrivers when inside your pc. this is an issue that others have mentioned here and on other forums dealing with mess, er sorry mesh computers

good luck....who do u think you will buy from?

Reaction score
Hi timmy :)

timmy said:
Update. Its all going at a bit of a pace now. Davey at Mesh has contacted me to arrange collection of my PC and says the refund should be in my account by next weekend...

Well this is more good news !!!

Maybe it is just my suspicious mind, but I do wonder why, after messing you around for over a year, Mesh now seem to be behaving like half decent human beings ?
Maybe Davey Whyte has read this thread and they realise the game is up on this one ?
Maybe Ms. Anderson has been in to see Mesh regarding other wrongdoings and raised your case after all ?
Who knows, but who cares !!! As long as you get your refund next weekend !!!

Btw ....... I heard a rumour that when you get the refund, this forum might open up a chat room with free drinks and nibbles, just for one evening, so that we can all get together to celebrate and toast your success :)

Cheers,
MeshVictim.

Reaction score
Sorry to be so negative but a mesh promise is worth very little.
Never RTB your PC to mesh, they then hold all the cards.
If Trading standards cant help, try bbc watchdog.
Good luck getting a refund, let us know how you get on

Reaction score
Mesh VictimI/ll look forward to it. Comes to something when a simple act means so much to so many.
icon11.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question