$100 cashier's check for the first correct answer

R

Richard

Hello all,

Please read carefully, provide the right answer, and your check will be in the mail.

Please rest assured it will happen. Microsoft recognizes this issue and does not have a fix and so I need to take matters into my own hands.

While running Windows XP and Outlook 2007:

1.) Open OL in Calender view.

2.) Send yourself an email or just goto Tools, Account Settings, double click your email account and click Test Account Settings.

3.) Click Send/Receive so the message downloads.

4.) Make certain you have received the message by looking for the picture of the evelope in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

5.) Do not goto the Email View, open the message, or view the message in any way.

6.) Lastly, click Start and Turn Off.

This is where you should get an End Program- Outlook.exe window. Windows will not shut down without an answer from the user.

Please help me to find a way to get rid of this error. All six steps need to be followed and the End Program error avoided for payment to be mailed.

By-the-way, this error occured on all seven brand new computers out of the box without any type of security software or add-ins installed.

Thanks for your help.[/SIZE]

R

Richard@PerfectlyPurePools

Sorry, this post is duplicate. Please refer to the post above. If anyone
knows hot remove a post, please let me know.

Ask a Question