sp2 Problem

Tonyfair

I am having this same problem. It seems to be the only
problem I have after installing sp2 (Control Panel file
C:\WINDOWS\system32
\netsetup.cpl.)

R. C. White

Hi, Tonyfair.

Please define "same"?

You started a New thread, instead of Replying to whatever message you seem
to have been reading. So we have no idea what problem you are talking
about. :>(

RC

Gerry Cornell

Tony

Extracted from Google:

From: Kelly ([email protected])
Subject: Re: SP2 and Control Panel bug

View this article only
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Date: 2004-08-29 00:35:15 PST

From a previous post:

"I also had problems with netsetup.cpl causing error messages when I tried
opening control panel. I just deleted the file from the c:\windows\system32
folder running in safe mode, and all is fine now!"

--
All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award
-- ~~~~~~Hope this helps.Gerry~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FCAStourport, Worcs,
EnglandEnquire, plan and execute.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please tell the
newsgroup how any suggested solution worked for
you.http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Tonyfair"