Newsgroup Entry - Icon Cache

Edward

I'm using OE6 to view, respond and post newsgroup messages and since
yesterday (27th) I have had an entry dated 26/11/2003 03.16 - Icon Cache
Jeff Malka - stuck at the top of the list, even after over-night shut down!

Not a problem, more a curiosity.

Any explanations, anyone?

Ed

--
NOTE: This message and any attachments thereto is confidential and for the
benefit of the addressee only. Any other person reading, using the

Mike Bynum

Edward said:
I'm using OE6 to view, respond and post newsgroup messages and since
yesterday (27th) I have had an entry dated 26/11/2003 03.16 - Icon Cache
Jeff Malka - stuck at the top of the list, even after over-night shut down!

Not a problem, more a curiosity.

Any explanations, anyone?

Ed

--
NOTE: This message and any attachments thereto is confidential and for the
benefit of the addressee only. Any other person reading, using the
information therein provided or passing this information or any attachments
thereto on to any other party, will be in breech of copyright and may be
pursued through the courts.

Ed,

The OP has the month set incorrectly in his time and date settings allowing
his posting to go to the top of the list. This message will stay at the top
of your list until either you delete it or we make it to November 26, 2003.

Mike

Edward

Thanks, Mike. Did not think to look!!

Ed