Non-Allocatable List - Curious

Edward

Windows XP Home.

Can anyone tell me what this file is. It appeared on a CD-RW after I copied
a list of about 60 files using InCD. It has no extension and no content. It
is 'Hidden' and is 'Read only'. It cannot be deleted or changed. Opening in
Notepad, it is completely empty. It was not and is not in the original
folder.

Not a problem, but curious. Thanks in advance for your time...

Ed

--
NOTE: This message and any attachments thereto is confidential and for the
benefit of the addressee only. Any other person reading, using the