Missing postings - MS-MVP please.

Edward

Hi.

I posted several messages (suggestions) today in the normal way, however,
on checking some time later, none appeared against the thread.

Is there something I should be looking out for?

Ed

--
NOTE: This message and any attachments thereto is confidential and for the
benefit of the addressee only. Any other person reading, using the

PA Bear

I'm showing seven (7) posts from you in this NG, not counting this thread,
from 11:28 through 19:30, 16 Nov-03, Edward.

See if any setting in View>Current View may be interfering with what you're
seeing.
--
OE6-specific newsgroup:

HTH...Please post back to this thread

~Robear Dyer (aka PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE), AH-VSOP

Protect Your PC

Chris Lanier

Thanks PA Bear for that informative bit of info. Didnt even think about
looking at the headers.

Edward

Can't say how many, but Current View is set to "Show all messages."

I reposted and they show okay. All very odd!

Ed

Alex Nichol

Edward said:
I posted several messages (suggestions) today in the normal way, however,
on checking some time later, none appeared against the thread.

Is there something I should be looking out for?

I see you posted this one from BT Openworld, rather than on the msnews
server. Posts on such outside servers *ought* to make their way across
Usenet onto the msnews server where the majority of those answering
connect, but it is not always reliable, so others may not have seen
them; and if you post on one and look on the other you may well miss
your posts. Especially as the MS one (and probably BT) is a 'server
farm' where inputs on one member of the farm have to propagate onto the
others