Expansion of postings - MVP please...

Edward

I often have a problem following the thread in many postings as they appear
without the '+' expansion symbol. Is there a reason for this and how can it
be prevented?

Ed

--
NOTE: This message and any attachments thereto is confidential and for the
benefit of the addressee only. Any other person reading, using the

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Open your Outlook Express Newsreader and from the Toolbar
select: View > Current View > Group Messages by Conversation.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP