Yet Another Kaspersky Question

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I have been using my FREE (from Barclays :D ) copy of KIS for a month or more.

On the Protection Status tab I have a note stating that "Anti Spam Training is required" on 50 emails. There is even a wizard to run through but after completing it the whole thing is unchanged and the training is still required.

I'm not sure whether the training is to be done by the PC or whether it is me, personally, that needs to do it (I suspect it's the PC)

Any ideas on this? All other aspects of it seem to run perfectly well.

Reaction score
nivrip said:
I have been using my FREE (from Barclays :D ) copy of KIS for a month or more.

On the Protection Status tab I have a note stating that "Anti Spam Training is required" on 50 emails. There is even a wizard to run through but after completing it the whole thing is unchanged and the training is still required.

I'm not sure whether the training is to be done by the PC or whether it is me, personally, that needs to do it (I suspect it's the PC)

Any ideas on this? All other aspects of it seem to run perfectly well.

That smile won''t last long Niv, cause its the only fricking thing you'll ever ger free from Barclays..:lol: :lol: But to answer your question...I don't have a clue either and have been tryig to figure itout myself...Mmmmmm:wall:

Ask a Question