Kaspersky

Reaction score
Kaspersky has thrown its toys out of its cot on me today..A few weeks ago I was ripped off, sorry I bought KIS 2009 from PC World and installed it on 3 different computers..Its been great, as you might have noticced the way I cary on about it..That is until today..Mine and my daughters computers both got a balloon message saying we have 3 days left on our trial versio..Trial version..?Yeah that one got me to..Anyway Kaspersky have been e-mailed, so now lets wait and see how quick they respond, and what their response is..:wall:

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
PC World? :confused:

Therein lies the glitch.....

There in lays the rip off...lol, but can't blame them for todays faults..Thats gotta be something to do wit KIS, although I just know they'll say its got something to do with my computers..

Reaction score
Hope you get it all sorted out soon Kaspersky are very good at getting things sorted out. :)

Regards,
Wiz

Reaction score
All seems to be fine today, got an e-mail response from them..Not quite sure what to make of it though..

Attachments

• kaspersky.PNG
    kaspersky.PNG
    21.6 KB · Views: 154
Reaction score
Could this be the reason I like Kaspersky 2009 so much and the reason I would recomend it to everybody..The attatchment below is after running it for nearly a month on default settings..Not bad i'd say

Attachments

• KIS2009.PNG
    KIS2009.PNG
    110.2 KB · Views: 152
Reaction score
Hi Madx,

I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I have now got Kaspersky 2009 installed!

I was hoping you and others can give me some tips from your experience with the suite.

During Installation I went for the "express" option for novices like myself.

1) Are there any changes I should make to any Settings for a smooth experience

2) Anything I should be aware of about the Suite that will make life easier in the future?

3) When it scanned for system Vulnerability, it made recommendations for Internet Explorer......will I also get the same protection for Firefox without having to change anything?

4) As long as I use Common Sense and excercise Caution with my PC and when Surfing the net........if I just do a Full system scan with Kaspersky Once a week.......can I have peace of mind that it will be doing it's job other than that and I can be as relaxed as one can be with with such things?

Thank you very much for all your help!:thumb:

Jay

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Further to the queries above, I have another. I have been using my FREE (from Barclays :D ) copy of KIS for a month or more.

On the Protection Status tab I have a note stating that "Anti Spam Training is required" on 50 emails. There is even a wizard to run through but after completing it the whole thing is unchanged and the training is still required. :wall:

I'm not sure whether the training is to be done by the PC or whether it is me, personally, that needs to do it (I suspect it's the PC)

Any ideas on this? All other aspects of it seem to run perfectly well.

Ask a Question