Kaspersky renewal help appreciated

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
My KIS 2009 is due for renewal in 13 days. But, when I clicked on the renewal button, and was taken to the Kaspersky website, the renewal fee was £27.99 for one user, one year.

Looking on Amazon, I saw that their prices were much cheaper, but, I am totally confused by the different packages/prices and don't want to buy the "wrong" one, so if anyone could clarify please, I'd really appreciate it.

Amazon is offering a 3-user renewal subscription for £16.80 (but, could I use this, when I currently have only a single-user subscription?) HERE

Also listed, are KIS 2009 1-Desktop, 1 yr renewal £14.99

KIS 2009 3-Desktop 1 yr renewal £16.80

KIS 1 x user 1 yr renewal DVD £17.86 All HERE

Perhaps I'm just being very dumb (be careful!! lol) but as I said, I find the range of options a tad confusing. Last year, I just used the Kaspersky site and I remember being told that it wasn't the best choice so thought I'd try to get it "right" this time :D

Thank you for looking.
:wave:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Nope, you ain't being dumb ... as with most computer related software, even from MS, it's cheaper to get it from a third party reseller.

Kaspersky have always been confusing with their different priced similar packages, one reason I went to Eset. ;)

Me, I would have the cheap one :thumb:

I ain't sure if the 3 user licence upgrade is usable ... can anyone else help?

:user:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Just delete your old KISS and get one of these,

Single user Anti-virus

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Soft...UK+Edition+OEM+1+User,+1+Year?productId=32427

Single user full Suite

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Soft...+UK+Edition+OEM+1+User+1+Year?productId=32429

or any of these other KISS products,

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Soft...mcF9zdHlsZT1saXN0JnBfcHJvZHVjdHNQZXJQYWdlPSY=

happywave.gif

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Get yourself onto Barclays internet banking - it's free. :thumb:

Reaction score
When i see the prices of stuff int UK it makes me feel ill....KIS 2009 suite costs about 89.99 euro over here int shop.
Zzzzz

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Thank you for the replies Mucks, Abarbarian, Niv and Zed :thumb:

Wow Abarbarian, great find!! :nod: - I didn't give Aria a thought (even though I receive their regular email ads. I will get one of those, it will be a big save, thank you :D

Jeepers Zed, I had heard before that prices in Ireland could be a bit "sticky." I guess you will be doing some internet shopping too..? :)

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Thank you for the replies Mucks, Abarbarian, Niv and Zed :thumb:

Wow Abarbarian, great find!! :nod: - I didn't give Aria a thought (even though I receive their regular email ads. I will get one of those, it will be a big save, thank you :D

Jeepers Zed, I had heard before that prices in Ireland could be a bit "sticky." I guess you will be doing some internet shopping too..? :)

Yeah Taffy,
I'm a little scared of shopping online though...then theres the little matter of calculating the sterling value
Thats mainly what holds me back but i'm gonna have to start cos the cost of living is going way up.
Glad you got a bargain....i'll have to check that aria site out meself.
Zzzzz

Ask a Question