Windows Vista windows xp vista

Reaction score
Got told this needs a top pc to run it.

Am using windows xp home,service pack 2 at the moment.

My latop is not top of the range.

But runs windows xp fine at the moment.

Will they pull support for this?

Alot of people are using windows xp at the moment fine on low spec pc.

Vista needs:

512min ram,1.8g basic

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Don't think it's likely they'll pull support for XP in the near future.

Win 98 support lasted 8 years, they only dropped it earlier this year.

Hopefully when support for Win XP finally gives up the ghost I'll feel comfortable with a Linux Distro and there will be more mainstream games for Linux.

Reaction score
They wont pull support for XP SP2 antime soon :)

Off topic, but when does vista come out in the shops, and does anyone know a rough price for the different versions?

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
They wont pull support for XP SP2 antime soon :)

Off topic, but when does vista come out in the shops, and does anyone know a rough price for the different versions?

January times I do believe Chris... not sure about the price, something ridiculous :rolleyes:.

There are 3 types of Vista, and reviews said that 2 of them were not worth getting...but i cant remember what those 2 were :D

Reaction score
Please see the future also check the upcomming hardwares and the Nowa days the complexity of the software becomes more difficult, os should stand with crackers,hackers,virus of course that the microsoft specifcations are needed.

Reaction score
The funny thing is that the applications wont work on Vista...so....doesnt matter the hardware as long as u wont be able to use your programs

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
S.Previn kumar said:
Please see the future also check the upcomming hardwares and the Nowa days the complexity of the software becomes more difficult, os should stand with crackers,hackers,virus of course that the microsoft specifcations are needed.

u wot :confused:

Or put another way..... sorry mate but having a little trouble figuring what you mean exactly. Care to elucidate a little ? :)

Ask a Question