Windows XP Pro SP2 Firewall

Taggert

How do I turn XP Pro firewall on/off with a script? I need to be able to
disable it system-wide without having to edit each registry.

Thanks

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hello,

I notice that you have posted the same question in our
<microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage> newsgroup, to which I
have already responded. Please check my answer there, and if you need any
further assistance on this particular issue please reply to me in that
thread so I can follow up with you. In the future, please don't cross-post
the same question in multiple newsgroups. This will help our engineers
work on your question more efficiently. Your understanding and cooperation
is appreciated.

Best regards,

Ken Zhao
Microsoft Online Partner Support

PLEASE NOTE: The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!
Let us know what you think by posting
from the web interface: Partner Feedback
from your newsreader: microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
We look forward to hearing from you!
that others may learn and benefit from this issue.