windows mail

frankie

How do I setup another family with their own email address? I am using
windows mail on my laptop using vista home premium. I would appreciate some
help. Thanks.

PA Bear [MS-MVP]

The family's ISP must do it, not you (unless they have/get a free Hotmail or
Gmail, etc., account).

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

It isn't clear whether you're asking how to get another email address,
or how to set up a second mail account on your laptop.

If the latter, then you may want some privacy by not having the emails
from two different families intermingled in the same inbox. The best way
to achieve that is to give the other family a separate Windows user login.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)