Outlook Windows 7/Small Business Outlook Setup

Reaction score
Windows Vista/Small Business Outlook Setup

I have been trying to help a friend. I consider myself fairly computer savvy, this guy can barely search on google, so I am doing the best I can.

So this guy owns several companies and several websites, what he would like is that all these emails from his various websites come into Outlook on windows vista, and be sorted by which site they are coming from. I played with his computer the other day and tried to create new rules for incoming mail but it kept going to a rule that I didn't set up.

If anyone out there can tell me how to restart his process and re-setup outlook so this could happen for him it would be greatly appreciated. I have been a lotus notes user for a while and am not comfortable with outlook, especially newer versions. I tried my best, but I need some help.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :)

How are these e-mail addresses set up, are they each on their own POP3 account and set up as unique entries in Outlook? Or, are they all forwarded to one main address?

Also, which version of Outlook do you have?

I'm sure we can get this sorted for you with the above information :D

Ask a Question