Windows 7 newsgroup? Windows Home Server newsgroup?

My nntp server does not seem to have an MS group for
either OS listed in the subject.

I want to find out if I can use my HP Mediasmart server
to backup Windows 7 boxes (both 32 and 64 bit). I am
currently running software version 2.5 but will shortly
upgrade to 3.0 (on the home server). The 2.5 version of
the server has worked wonderfully for my XP machines, but
I want to be sure it will work for my new Win 7 boxes before
trying it. I have not been able to find out via Google.

Any directions to a good newsgroup or website(s) would
be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Tim Slattery

My nntp server does not seem to have an MS group for
either OS listed in the subject.

Win7: alt.windows7.general

I don't know of anything specifically for Windows Home server. Aren't
there ms.p.server.whatever groups?