Windows 7 Windows 7 insulting my rig!

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I was playing Crysis 2 (that I bought in the steam sale :p) and when I finished my game and went back to the desktop I was greeted with this insulting message:
slow.png

Anyone else had this before?

Direct Link to picture: http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae45/justincrayfourd/slow.png

I dont know how to make the picture bigger, I just uploaded it to photobucket from paint!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've had that dozens of times with some games, just ignore it. Quite a few games will make Win 7 revert temporarily back to the basic colour scheme when running but things return to normal once the game is shut down. Oh, and tick option 3.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah i get that too, i actually set windows to change to basic upon loading BF3 due to how much RAM it uses. You dont have to do this, but Aero does use quite a bit and you dont see it when playing games. :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Phew that's a relief I thought it was just my old rig that got that message. :lol:

Ask a Question