My day out

Reaction score
I recently bought myself a new Mobile An LG KU 990i on the recomendation from a friend that they had pretty decent camera's on them and they are great little phones. The phone takes some getting used to with the touch screen, and was a pain in the ar*e to find the software to connect to the PC.

Anyway I went out today and thought i'd take a few pics, mind you I am totaly cr*p at photography. So today I just snapped away with settings at 2592 x 1944 and ISO 400 Need to play around a lot more I think. Anyway a few pics of birds in the lake at Victoria Park in East London.

The last picture is of scafolding which is supporting a bridge over the canal while the bridge is been rebuilt. The work is been carried out while the line is still in use. Some poor sod gets up at 2am every morning and spends until 7am checking each nut on scafolding ensuring nothing comes loose and we have a train in the water. :p

I have given direct links rather than using attachments.....

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Link 7

Link 8

Last edited:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Cameras in phones seem to be getting better and better, don't they. I loved the geese pics, but cannot say that I envy the guy who has to check all that scaffolding :eek: good pics though :nod:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Camera phones are definitely getting better.

It seems happier with close images and looks as though the lens was designed more for portrait photography than landscape pix.

Still, best camera pix I've ever seen.

I shall be driving over that bridge this week, visiting Raines Foundation School in Approach Road.

I also have some pix of Victoria Park, taken with a Nikon S500 (now with Ady) when I first bought it.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
There is a hell of a lot of "noise" due to the high, ISO ... get it to at least 100 if you can.

Nice subjects though.

:)

Ask a Question