Back to reality

Reaction score
Hi folks, i got home to ireland last night and today i'm at one with my laptop again. Can't believe how much i missed the internet et al.
Anyway, i had a really good time in niagara and new york. I went a bit mad with the camera and i-phone and video pics. I'd say i have possibly a thousand shots to sensor lol. I will stick them all on flicker later tonight if i ever get over the jetlag.
I spotted this earlier and was blown away by it.....TRON the movie.

:D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
A big welcome back to you Captain Zzz!! Glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday, hope it has left you feeling lots better too :nod:

Looking forward to seeing your pics - some years ago, Niagara Falls was the first web-cam we viewed! Always been a bit fascinated by the thought of all that water constantly flowing... must be amazing to see it for real. :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Looks like you had a fab holiday. Some of them pics are awesome specially 0299
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Hello Capt. Zed.

Great pics.
Trust you are well now and the holiday has done you a world of good,well done.
historian

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Great pics and some wonderful views of the Falls - I liked your video too. Excellent stuff!! :thumb: :D

Did you go up into that revolving restaurant at all? Views must be panoramic up there - though not quite sure about eating and er, revolving at the same time... ;)

Reaction score
I didn't realise a video had hid itself in there......lucky i kept my gob shut lol. I still have loads more to put on flicker but will try catalog things a little better.....dont think anyone wants to see the bits of broken laptops or cars etc.
As i mention laptops......does anyone need any bits n bobs i.e memory or drives cos this week is clean the back room out again wee-eek.
Let me know.

Reaction score
Folks...how do i go about photo "batch" resizing to post pics directly to PCR....i was trying earlier but didn't have much luck.

Last edited:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
If you already have Picasa (Google's free photo app) you can easily batch-resize. You are offered the option to resize whenever you "Export" photos (to another destination on your computer.) Or, if you choose to upload them to Picasa's free online album.

If you prefer to resize in batches (or singly) from your existing photo storage folders, you could try another very straightforward app, such as "Picsizer" (I've been using that, as well as Picasa, for years.) There is a how-to, here: https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-3457219.php

I expect others will have some other ideas for you to try, but that's my five penn'orth ;)

Ask a Question