Windows 2003 kernel-mode driver blocked

Carlos Elias Jr

Hi. I'm trying to install the printer in my Win 2003 server and all I get is
the
message above.

"The current printer driver is not compatible with a policy enabled on your
computer that blocks Windows NT 4.0 or Windows 2000 kernel-mode drivers"

Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks.

Jr.
(e-mail address removed)

shrinidhi.kulkarni

Hi Carlos,

I feel that, you have not logged in as the admin,
as admin has the rights to add kernel mode drivers by
default.

--
/*With Thanks & Regards,*/main(){char*s="-..0.*2*-
2.*#&.*.*.**&.*"

Bill Peele [MS]

--------------------
From: "Carlos Elias Jr" <[email protected]>
Subject: Windows 2003 kernel-mode driver blocked
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:10:43 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.printing

Hi. I'm trying to install the printer in my Win 2003 server and all I get is
the
message above.

"The current printer driver is not compatible with a policy enabled on your
computer that blocks Windows NT 4.0 or Windows 2000 kernel-mode drivers"

Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks.

Jr.
(e-mail address removed)
--

See my response to your ealier post.

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.