Which new printer?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tacking onto this thread if I may....

My other half wants to get her parents a new printer for Xmas, nothing super special, just an all in one (PSC) that prints photos that doesn't drink ink.

We're popping to Currys/PCWorld tonight so if its from there it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Any suggestions?
Ta. :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
We're popping to Currys/PCWorld tonight so if its from there it wouldn't be a bad thing.
Take it from there ... look for one that you like, looks are a key factor ;) then check the price of replacement XL inks as they should have them on display also. You know you'll probably find the inks online cheaper, just makes for a handy guide.

I chose a Cannon for picture quality. There are a few others.

sharepopcorn.gif

Reaction score
I also agree with the choice of a Canon inkjet printer as they use a thermal printhead which wont clog or block easy and also they have no compatibility issues with generic inks. Just make sure that you purchase a printer which uses individual cartridges for each colour. Printers using only 2 cartridges are very expensive to run and should be avoided at all costs.

Ask a Question