Where to buy a new pc ?

Reaction score
Hi guys :)

Ive been browsing these forums for a while but have never posted till now, so hello to you all ..

I need a bit of help to find a new pc, I have heard so many bad stories (read the mesh threads) about certain places and i am unsure where to buy my new pc. I would have no idea how to build one or do i know anyone who could help me with it, so i would have to buy a system. Can anyone recommend anywhere ?
I was thinking maybe Dell.

Thanks xx

Reaction score
Need to know a bit more mate. Is it a desk top or laptop you are looking for? What are you going to use the computer for? Whats the budget you had in mind?

Bodhi

Reaction score
bodhi said:
Need to know a bit more mate. Is it a desk top or laptop you are looking for? What are you going to use the computer for? Whats the budget you had in mind?

Bodhi

Hiya, Its a desktop im looking for, i dont game, just usual browsing the internet & emails & msn but use pc a lot for music. Im not looking to spend a lot maybe £500 to 700.

Reaction score
You should defintely get a good computer for that price if you are not interested in gaming. You are def not interested in building it yourself i take it? Cause you could get a much better computer if you bought all the components and put it together yourself.

What about if you bought them all and paid your local computer shop to build it for you?

Ask a Question