Where is everyone from?

Reaction score
I am representing the Outer Hebrides, Scotland.

Honest - people really do live there! Not me though - in exile in London just now.

Reaction score
Hey Kendo, nice one. The islands are ace.

Being stuck here in Fife, the culture vacuum of Scotland, is at times tiresome.

Knee deep in neds brandishing Buckfast bottles and assaulting the elderly. Lousy schemies!

Otherwise, life is still s***e in Fife. Escaping back to university in Edinburgh next week. wooo (and indeed) hooo!

Reaction score
In between South Uist in the Outer Hebrides (I am quickly frittering away my anonimity here!) and London, I went to Paisley Uni (Ok, that's Paisley Tech as it is better known) where I experienced the delights of the locals enjoying their favourite tonic wine (Buckfast!) combined with the local jellies (Temazipan - powerful anti-depressant lethal in the wrong hands!) and subjected to things like armed robbery ( I wish I was making it all up, but I'm not!), but I still hanker for the Scottish life!

Reaction score
I'm new at this forum and live in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium) at the moment, but I will be moving to Etten-Leur (Near Breda in Holland) next month. (Work...)
I have spent the past 15 years playing/working on computers but today I could just throw this piece of junk out of the window. (But I won't since I need it for my job ofcourse)

Other than that everything's just fine ;-)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Originally posted by Schizo
I'm new at this forum and live in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium) at the moment, but I will be moving to Etten-Leur (Near Breda in Holland) next month. (Work...)
I have spent the past 15 years playing/working on computers but today I could just throw this piece of junk out of the window. (But I won't since I need it for my job ofcourse)

Other than that everything's just fine ;-)

Welcome Schizo! I hope you enjoy your stay at these forums :)
I was on holiday in Belgium a couple of months ago and had some great fun!

I know exactly what you mean about computers, my PC is being particularly annoying today ;)

Reaction score
Well, here goes my first post.
I'm Brighton born and bred. Will probably die here too, although not for a while I hope!

Ask a Question