Where is everyone from?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to know where we are all spread out! I live near Newcastle, in the UK

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
wherever I lay my hat...

I was dragged up in SE London and that's where I've spent most of my life, still here, Greenwich for the last 13 years.

Was born in Birkenhead, you know, that place opposite Liverpool across the Mersey.:D

Ian: I took a short engineering course once near Newcastle, at the British Gas Research Station in Billingham. Stayed at the Station Hotel, centre of Newcastle.

The Sister: I've never been to Cardiff, kinda skirted around it a few times on my way to Swansea though...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've never been to Cardiff either I'm afraid, although I've visited a few parts of London (big place ;))

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
SCOTLAND

Dundee, Fife, Angus. :D

McDonald of Clan Ranald and I can wear two Tartans. The Black Watch (Dundee's own) & the McDonald. No Flopps not at the same time.

Now I know where Flopps gets his humour from ... Liverpudlian. :p

Oh, now living in Cardiff. :roll:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've visited alot of Scotland (mainly because its 60 miles away), but I've only been to Dundee out of those 3

Reaction score
I gotta represent the US contingent over here...Austin, Texas or Tejas whatever you like :)

Originally from Hawaii though!!

Reaction score
Never been to England or the British Isles. North America is about the extent of my travels so far.

Born in North Dakota. Lived in Utah (that place where the Olympics were at) Lived in California. Lived in Kentucky (No, I dont date my sister) I now live in Columbus Ohio.

guess IA and I are the reps for this side of the pond. *stands in mock salute* I shall try not to let teh country down :)

TheHeretic

Reaction score
Yes,I guess you both are the only reps from the USA!
makes ya's kind of special:spin: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reaction score
Born in Ditchling (a few miles North of Brighton, a seaside resort( made a city last year)) in Sussex, UK.

Currently living in Tunbridge Wells in Kent. Work in London - hate the train journey. In Winter I ask my self why moved out, in Summer getting out of London, I have my answer....

Reaction score
I'm from Kensington, Maryland, USA.

That's right outside of Washington, DC, where our cheif comedian, er I mean president lives. :)

Reaction score
Milwaukee Wisconsin (USA)... and no... i dont like cheese and im not a freakin packer fan! and if your from IL.... STOP CROWDING OUR PARKS!!!!

Ask a Question