What are you playing?

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I found a great game a few days ago, it's still in beta testing so there may be some bugs. It's an auto-chess game with various creatures and monsters. It's called Dota Underlords! Try it and let me know what you think. It's free for now :dance: :cheers:

Reaction score
I love sandbox games, and one of my absolute favorites is jurassic park operation genesis lol, I also play a lot of star craft 2 and red alert, Currently I am in love with red dead redemption 2, aside from video games I also play a lot of poker as well. But one of my all time faves it crash team racing and since I don't have my old ps2 I switch to the remastered one the nitro fueled version...

Reference:

Last edited by a moderator:

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
Those are some great games. Lately I've been rotating Fortnite and Genshin Impact. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be playing Genshin, it isn't much of a challenge.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Playing all below on my Arch pc. All the Steam native Windows games are run with Proton with the "" gamemoderun %command% "". You have to install gamemode of course.

American Mgee's Alice -- Fab game runs with no problems - using Lutris.

Alice Madness Returns -- Another fab game , runs well through Steam - this is the old Steam version they sold -- it crashes occasionally after about half an hours play and locks up the pc -- Ctrl, Alt, F2 into another tty and use htop to close Steam to solve the problem, bit of a pain but well worth the trouble.

Call of Juarez Bound in Blood -- Entertaining game - old school style - runs very well - no problems -- Steam.

Call of Juarez -- Same as above.

Black Mesa -- Neat game - great graphics - runs well no problems - stuck trying to fire a rocket launcher just can not work it out - Steam.

Metro Last Light Redux -- Awesome game - superb graphics - smooth game play - stuck trying to kill a big hairy monster - Steam.

Remember Me -- Decent game - different controls and quirky game play - stuck in an arena with a big boss - Steam.

Bulletstorm Full Clip -- Fast paced shooter -- great graphics - smooth game play - sound drops in and out -- plays well then crashes -- very frustrating as when it runs it is very good - Steam.

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 -- Decent sniper game - good graphics and smooth game play -- Steam.

Tomb Raider - Excellent game - love the story line -- good graphics and runs well -- stuck trying to climb a burning building - Steam.

Deus EX Human Revolution Directors Cut -- Old style with excellent graphics - runs very well - Ctrl, Alt, F2 into another tty and use htop to close Steam to solve the problem,well worth it though - Steam.

Battlefield V -- Awesome graphics - smooth game play - running through Lutris with their version of Origin - Only tried the snowy Norway section so far - crashes occasionally but not too often - bargain for £4.19.

I like to game depending on my mood so have different games running all the time. Anyways you can play some great games on a linux rig. I bought all the games above in sales so they were very cheap, my os cost me nothing so for just a few extra quids and the cost of a pc set up you can have some excellent fun wasting time. You may have to spend a small amount of time researching how to set up a game and download some extra libriaries and programs to your operating system but it well worth the effort.

:thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Well I was playing Ion Fury which I bought for less than £4. Was really enjoying it but was missing quite a few secret stashes and weapons. So I started from the beginning and still enjoyed playing.
That is until jumping stopped working for me. I could jump but not far enough. An yes I did try lots of times, seems that there is a fault in the game from what I read reading around the net. I won't be trying for a third run.
Shame really as it looked like it might get even more fun as the game progressed.

'80s Popcorn Love: An Ion Fury Review

I did play for nearly ten hours so thats not bad for just £4. The game does not glitch for everyone as there are loads of video gameplays on YT. Might be worth a try. :cool:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Kena: Bridge Of Spirits; Borderlands 3 for the 3rd time; Tiny Tina's Wonderlands; Disco Elysium; Red Dead Redemption 2; Crysis 1, 2, 3 remastered; Horizon Chase Turbo and still Call Of Duty 4 though servers are now dwindling on this 15 year old game, I need another online shooter to enjoy. Recently completed Amongst The Sleep remastered. That was good, imo.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
GW2, Lotro, ETS2, American Truck Sim, World of Warships and New World.

:rolleyes:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm playing a game called "Polytopia" at the moment - it's a mobile game, and probably one of the only mobile games I've ever played. If you like turn based strategy, it's very fun and can be played with friends over the course of a few days :).

Ask a Question